• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What's for Dinner Tonight?

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
ensure, curried veggies, mini-muffins, a seasalt/caramel gelato, & a vanilla milk- packing those kCals in! i'm so stuffed, now.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Mama's pulling out all the stops tonight !!!!! Louisiana Cajun Gumbo with sour dough bread !!!!
Tonight is one of the last meals I get like this as I head off for more Med test on Friday .
We were watching Swamp People on TV last night and ole Glen was cooking up some really good looking Cajun food . I mentioned that I would love to try that while I still can . It may be quite a while before I get another chance .

God!!!! I love that women !:wow::clap:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Broccoli chicken stir fry with vegetable fried rice.

Attachments

• Dinner 031314.jpg
    Dinner 031314.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 212

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
got my pierogies,, & those sufficed. ummmm. got into my other food, later, although they made 4 a great early-evening snack~

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Made dinner for 10 folks tonight (including me and the Mrs.). Salad, homemade Italian Wedding Soup, Italian baguettes with Italian herbs, Veal Scallopini Marsala with broccoli and penne pasta with marinara and fresh grated Parmesan.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
there was a table-ful of food @ 1 bar, involving ham, 'tater salad, alcohol, & other food,- & noise, rowdy ppl abound, & green beads being given to me. & many green jello shots, too.

i agreed to soon get another tattoo, also.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
there is a slight segment of last night's meal--

Attachments

• pixholiday1.jpg
    pixholiday1.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 122
  • pix22014.jpg
    pix22014.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 125

Dmorency

GOLD Site Supporter
Wife is cooking one of my favorite meals. Fried chicken hearts and gravy with potatoes and dumplings. ( insert picture of homer simpson drooling here)Me and the 3 year old grandson will make/try to make a cake for desert.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
Wife is cooking one of my favorite meals. Fried chicken hearts and gravy with potatoes and dumplings. ( insert picture of homer simpson drooling here)Me and the 3 year old grandson will make/try to make a cake for desert.

here-

Attachments

• images9346L5EG.jpg
    images9346L5EG.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 120

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Couple of recent meals I have not posted.

Beef tips over noodles.

Pan grilled chicken, homemade Cavatelli and steamed broccoli.

Got back from church tonight and made breakfast for dinner.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
chix/apple sausage, kraut, & smushed potato, here. placed garlic/sage/b&l/fresh black pepper into them grainy mustard w/ cherry preserves. made a cherry & grainy mustard dip, & also dipped into that mustard in my pic. traded my v8 fer a bottle of unfiltered ginger ale- that was potent stuff. i'll hafta look fer that again, ummmm.

Attachments

• 22414.jpg
    22414.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 110

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
yesterday. i also got an order of escargot, a dessert, alcohol, & alcohol. was suppressing gettin' old.

Attachments

• 3929steajkmomyellstoooften.jpg
    3929steajkmomyellstoooften.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 91
  • aub329.jpg
    aub329.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 101

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
last nite- oysters, bread, filet, peruvian potato, a few adult beverages, & pasta.

Attachments

• myappy.jpg
    myappy.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 97
  • breadanat.jpg
    breadanat.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 100
  • filet.jpg
    filet.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 97
  • potato.jpg
    potato.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 97
  • alkies.jpg
    alkies.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 94
  • pasta.jpg
    pasta.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 86

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
my nurse got me a cheeseburger. my kitties got half. babbit was into bread; tig was into burger. as soon as a storm blows over, i'm leavin'.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Grilled ribeyes with fresh peas and baked taters. Was great eating.:clap:

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 134

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I put a bottom round roast in the slow cooker before 9 AM. Wife just made a raspberry pie from yesterdays picking. Starting to smell good in here. Got fresh picked little red taters to add after a bit and likely some celery and onion and carrots. Added the veggies except the celery. Ain't running to the greenhouse boxes in the rain to cut some. Tried a piece of the raspberry pie and it was wonderful. Should have waited for it to cool a little!

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    138.4 KB · Views: 110
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    138.7 KB · Views: 110

Andrei

Banned
We BBQ 2 rabbits over an open fire in the weekend and with a glass of iced plum home made wine they went down really good.
Few grilled mushrooms and onions and zucchini on the side.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
1 of my guy-pals rang me to meet him fer pub-grub & to get a few adult drafts.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
black & gold pierogies. i bought 2 packs.

Attachments

• pic14.jpg
    pic14.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 78

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Baked Ziti with Cabot's Mozzarella Cheese and Vermont Mac Apple Pie for desert. BTW, the Apple Pie will be consumed the Yankee way with a side of Cabot's Extra Sharp Hunter's Cheddar Cheese, not pictured. Feel free to drool on your keyboard.

2014-09-24 11.24.27.jpg

2014-09-24 11.23.08.jpg