• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Commerce Secretary change? Geitner out, Bloomberg in?

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I thought this was pretty interesting.

Link to 3 minute CNBC video => http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/checker.aspx?v=hdkU6U2GSU

The Obama administration has been hostile toward business, nobody can deny that. Rahm Emannual has not helped the situation, his replacement Pete Rouse is a liberal insider and not known to be friendly to business. So the Chief of Staff position, which is sort of a gate keeper position on policy is not going to change/moderate its ideology. But through the video link there is talk of Geitner, an obvious nincompoop, being replaced by liberal RINO mayor Michael Bloomberg. That is interesting because he is a billionaire businessman and he may alter the direction of the treasury's focus???

Thoughts.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well financially he would be better than Geitner. But to give a gun hater like him a federal position and a closer position to Obummer would be bad for gun owners.:hammer:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Big mistake. Bloomberg is a MEDIA guy that happens to know a little about business. He's not a financial guru.

He's also a total loser and I hate his guts. ;)

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Big mistake. Bloomberg is a MEDIA guy that happens to know a little about business. He's not a financial guru.

But how do you really feel PB ? :yum:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter

Seems to be the resume of everyone on Barry's staff. He'll get the job.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
I don't think it will happen as Bloomberg is better off major of NYC. Not a fan of Bloomberg's either as he is complete looser to me also. I think this is really conjecture on the part of who ever wrote the article, but that is just my opinion.