• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snow Trac for sale in Austria

flying for 2

To all people of the forums forums:

On of our snowtrack owner in austria, wants to sell his red coloured vehicle. (not my green track!) Is there anybody with interesting to by a good snow track from austria?

Burger Werner

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Does your friend have any photos? :weneedpic

We get visitors to the ForumsForums website from all around the world. Many people visit here from all parts of Europe.

You should post his photos and provide more information about his Snow Trac. Why is he selling it? What condition is the Snow Trac? How much does he want for it? How do they contact your friend?

Someone may see it who is not a member here, but who visits our website.
Hat Ihr Freund irgendwelche Fotos?

Wir gelangen Besucher an die ForumsForums Web site ganz herum von der Welt.

Viele Leute besuchen hier von allen Teilen von Europa. Sie sollten seine Fotos bekanntgeben und mehr Informationen über seinen Schnee Trac zur Verfügung stellen. Warum verkauft er es? Welche Bedingung ist der Schnee Trac? Wieviel wünscht er für es? Wie treten sie mit Ihrem Freund in Verbindung?

Jemand kann es sehen, das nicht ein Mitglied hier ist, aber wer unsere Web site besichtigt.

OK the FAA can bust me, but I checked my email while on an airplane earlier today (but hey, I was stuck on the tarmack and we were delayed for about an hour and a half so I feel justified). But I got some photos of the Snow Trac that is for sale from Austria!

If anyone is interested, please send a PM to "flying for 2" about this unit. Werner will put you in touch with the seller.

Attachments

• CIMG0772.JPG
    CIMG0772.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 292
  • CIMG0773.JPG
    CIMG0773.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 287
  • CIMG0775.JPG
    CIMG0775.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 280

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The final 3 of the 6 I received. This is a nice looking unit that appears to be lightly modified for some practical reasons but mostly original and in very very nice condition. :thumb:

By the way, I'm currently in Las Vegas for meetings so be good because I won't have much time to keep you all in line! I know some of you can get sort of rowdy.

Attachments

• CIMG0776.JPG
    CIMG0776.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 286
  • CIMG0778.JPG
    CIMG0778.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 278
  • CIMG0779.JPG
    CIMG0779.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 274

flying for 2

The Snow TRACK is in the meantime unfortunately sold. We are unfortunately too late. The price was € 5.000,-. the condition was excellent. The year of construction was 1960. Sorry....:pat:

flying for 2

Re: Switzerland Graubünden Hallo Reto Studer!
Danke für Dein mail.
Richtig angenehm, in Zusammenhang mit unserem Hobby, wieder einmal in Deutsch zu korrespondieren. Ich wohne in Vorarlberg, Montafon, St. Gallenkirch. Mein Snow-Track steht auf einer Hütte auf dem Bartholomäberg oberhalb von Schruns. Steht ist die richtige Beschreibung, denn bis jetzt war ich auf der Suche nach einem Variator Belt. Diesen habe ich nunmehr über Bobs Forumforum gefunden. Nun läuft das gute Stück wieder. Eine herrliche Gegend wo mein snow-trak eingesetzt wird. Vielleicht kennst du das Montafon ja und wir können uns hier einmal treffen. Ansonsten rentiert es sich auf jedenfall einmal herzukommen. Ich bin im Frühjahr auch öfters in der Schweiz zum Bersteigen, Schitourengehen oder auch zum Paragleiten.
Du kannst mich auch schon mal unter www.flyingfor2.at besuchen.
Bis bald,
Werner Burger

ote=Livu]Hallo Burger Werner,
ich wohne im Kt. Graubünden und habe das gleiche Hobby wie Du!
Wie Du siehst habe ich Dich über das Forum von Bob gefunden, ich bin allerdings eher auf der Kristi Linie. Ich habe meinem Kollegen bei der Beschaffung eines östereichischen Snow Tracks geholfen der aus Wien kam.
Würde mich freuen, wenn wir uns kennenlernen würden.
www.livu.ch
Gruss Reto Studer :tiphat:[/quote]

villi

Hi. this Snow Trac is not 1960 model !!! But it can be number 1960 !!!

flying for 2 said:
The Snow TRACK is in the meantime unfortunately sold. We are unfortunately too late. The price was € 5.000,-. the condition was excellent. The year of construction was 1960. Sorry....:pat:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Villi Not that it matters but I dont believe that was a 1960 Snow Trac. It has the large front boggie instead of the two smaller ones. I belive they went to the bigger boggie in the early 70s or very late 60s LIke 68 or so. BUTit could have been retroed at some time. I do like the fact it has the front hydraulic set up. To bad its gone. Maybe we can get ahold of the new owner and have him post the stats on this unit.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
If it is #1960 that would make it part of the production run during the year of 1975 and from the track design I would say that makes much more sense. It has a 3 belt track with the large front tire so my guess is that it is serial #1960 produced in 1975.