• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Obama Administration Says Water Supply at Risk From Global Warming

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
More bogus studys from the "smoke & mirror" administration. :glare:

POLITICIZED ‘SCIENCE,’ CORRUPTION CHRONICLES
Less than a year after the U.S. government warned about global warming’s threat to the world’s food supply, a separate taxpayer-funded study reveals that water is also at risk from the ills of climate change.

That means the government has so far, in a variety of separate assessments, determined that global warming will make food dangerous, cause mental illness, cancer and threaten national security. In fact, under the Obama Administration, a consortium of scientists from several government agencies—including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the State Department and National Institute of Environmental Health Science—have confirmed that global warming is one of the “most visible environmental concerns of the 21st century.”

The food report came from a group of esteemed scientists from several public universities that determined global warming will provoke increased levels of food contamination from chemicals and “fungal pathogens” as well as diseases like cholera and shellfish poisoning. This will lead to the malnourishment of millions worldwide and most likely civil unrest, according to that particular batch of academics.

This week’s global warming alert du jour comes from another group of academics who say parts of Arizona and Mexico form the “front line of ongoing climate change.” That means “water vulnerability” caused by “climate variability and change.” That’s because global warming will cause severe precipitation decreases and temperature increases. Combined with vulnerability from urbanization, industrialization and agriculture intensification this will threaten the water supply.

A team of bilingual and “binational” researchers from the University of Arizona and the Colegio de Sonora in Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico reached this conclusion after researching the matter for three years. U.S. taxpayers funded the study via a grant from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric

Administration. Researchers worked closely with water managers, disaster relief planners and other decision-makers in Arizona and Sonora to study the vulnerability of the region’s water resources to climate variability and change.
This sort of alarmist report involving global warming has become par for the course under the Obama Administration. In one of its latest assessments, the government determined that global warming is much worse than previously imagined because the ocean actually masks the true rate of damage for periods as long as a decade.

According to this logic, revealed last fall by the National Science Foundation (NSF), the crisis is way more severe than what it appears. That’s because the sea is storing the heat that damages the earth, making it appear as if there is a sort of hiatus in global warming when there really isn’t. When this ocean-stored heat will show its evil face will probably be the subject of the next government-funded study.
Used with the permission of Judicial Watch.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
OK, in my best version of Ricky Recardo's voice: 'splain summtin to me.

Water exists. When it warms up it evaporated and turns semi-gasious, forms clouds and then comes down in rain.

How can global warming lead to less of it. I can see that it could disperse it or move it, but it is still here. It might be raining 5 miles farther to the east or to the west, but it still exists.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
OK, in my best version of Ricky Recardo's voice: 'splain summtin to me.

Water exists. When it warms up it evaporated and turns semi-gasious, forms clouds and then comes down in rain.

How can global warming lead to less of it. I can see that it could disperse it or move it, but it is still here. It might be raining 5 miles farther to the east or to the west, but it still exists.
There you go again...trying to be logical. You failed to see early on in the article that the studies were done by academicians, not real scientists. Anyone with a modicum of common sense knows that we trust NOTHING that comes out of our universities, because it's based on junk science funded by tax dollars allocated by morons in Washington. Sadly though, there are lots of people who will believe this because they think the universities are actually filled with smart people. If they only knew...

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
"they think the universities are actually filled with smart people."

Well they are smart enough to keep sucking government money for a 3 year study.:clap: Common sense was not on the application.:whistling:

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Actually this has been out there for decades with even the defense department years ago making plans for it. Problems like drought causing famine in places like Africa forcing people to move often across continents can cause serious problems to the nations the refugees move too. Fighting for territory has been the reason for a lot of wars through out history.

Other areas become unlivable due to extreme weather patterns that prevents crops etc. All of these kinds of climate change can create problems between nations regardless of it being natural or man made. Now in my life time I've seen climate changes over that period some devastating others beneficial but what is good for one area may mean bad for another area. This will also not be the first time that climate change wipes out most of the life on this planet at the time, it has happened before a couple of times.