• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1957 Trackmaster for sale

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
This is not my machine. Saw it on the road near Portland Oregon. Phone contact 503-939-3554. Price $7950. Looks to be complete.

Attachments

• DSCN2099.jpg
    DSCN2099.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 542
  • DSCN2102.jpg
    DSCN2102.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 517
  • DSCN2100.jpg
    DSCN2100.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 517

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
i just do not understand mr sno-drifter, it is orange, your burban is orange, OSU colors are orange, tuckers are orange, and the windshield tilts the correct way and you have not bought it? what are you thinking?

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Get glasses, it is yellow, do you know anyone who does yellow? Surely there is someone who preserves/ restores old yellow vehicles with buss type bodies? It does have a tilt hood and it does have the correct angle for the windshield, so it was a consideration to buy.

Attachments

• DSCN2097.jpg
    DSCN2097.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 481

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
tilt hood and the correct angle windshield, looks orange to me and it would just one more, think anyone would notice if you hauled another one home, someone said they saw a twin turbo burban with a empty trailer headed that way, so are going to buy it, good for you.