• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

MichelleV

Hello! I am new to this forum and wondering about the demographics? Are most of you male, female, American, Canadian, Age?

Looking forward to speaking with you soon! :biggrin:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Hello! I am new to this forum and wondering about the demographics? Are most of you male, female, American, Canadian, Age?

Looking forward to speaking with you soon! :biggrin:
let's see I'm male, republican, honkey, and knocking on the big 50, also married and intend to stay that way. I have dogs kids and love a politically incorrect jokes. that pretty much sums me up boring.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Mostly grumpy old man here among a bunch of other grumpy old men...some older and some grumpier than others. Watch out for Big Al. He adds a whole other dimension to grumpy.

We got a couple hot tamales here that attempt to keep us in line, but it's mostly old guys that work on snow machines, guns or cars. Our primary philosophy is "If it's got tits or wheels, it's gonna give you problems eventually." If you're looking for a sugar daddy, I'm pretty sure most of us are on a short leash, but feel free to post nude or semi-nude pictures of yourself if you like. For some, it's been a long time since they saw a naked lady, and it's good to get the blood circulating again to bring back the old memories.:clap: Boobie pics are always welcome (God, how we miss PG and "the girls.":sad:)

Did I mention a bunch of us are perverts also? I didn't think so.:whistling:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh for Christ sake, did Jev get loose again? Tighten up his coat and put him back in solitary... :wink:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
MichelleV,

We need some good feminine input on this board. I hope you stay around for a while. No pictures either please... Untill we get to know you anyway....

What are your interests?? How did you stumble on this place? Most of the guys here are nice, and respectable. The gals are too.

I want to welcome you aboard. A thick skin is required some times Lol!!

Regards, Kirk

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh for Christ sake, did Jev get loose again? Tighten up his coat and put him back in solitary... :wink:

straightjacket.jpg

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Some know each other outside the Forum, some don't some would rather not. It's a fun place if you don't take anyone too seriously.

Is crazy a demographic?