• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Firearms Humor & Memes

Mark1911

GOLD Site Supporter
So this is not a meme, but it is of a political nature.

I manage a Ranch and Home store, and in addition to selling firearms we also offer customers the option of an “FFL TRANSFER”. This happens when a customer buys a firearm either on line or through the mail. Legally, these purchases need to ship to an FFL license holder, so that the proper paperwork and background check can be done before the customer takes possession of the firearm. We perform this service for a flat $30.

Anyway, today we received a stripped lower receiver for an AR 15 for a customer, and this particular item made me laugh out loud. Mind you, this is not photoshopped - it is real, I handled it myself…! (Serial number obscured for the customer’s protection)

933487DB-D763-4767-AE77-588C6B9BE080.jpeg

733BAF56-56C1-47A1-B707-74230212B7BB.jpeg

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I found this image on an anti-gun facebook page.

At first I thought it might be satire? After all, the Ukrainian people are doing exactly the same thing Kyle Rittenhouse did. They are taking up arms and using them against people who are trying to kill them. Literally. So does this mean that the anti-gun page is now suggesting it is good for civilians to take up arms to defend their homes? Cities? Country?

275288368_4736792913116387_6082234308466780317_n.jpg