• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

good old shows

working woman

Site Supporter
when comedy was innocent. ( the kind you see on tv land) Do any of you guys watch them and do you have a favorite?

I love Lucy still makes me laugh as well as the old black and white Andy Griffith. Wish they,would put the old Carol Burnett back on though

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Red Skelton , Three stooges, Laurel & Hardy . I still laugh every time I see the old reruns and movies .

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
F Troop. Hogans Heroes.

Attachments

• FTroop.jpe
    FTroop.jpe
    65.1 KB · Views: 66
  • Hogan's_Heroes.jpg
    Hogan's_Heroes.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 60

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Mr. Ed, Beverly Hillbillies, Bewitched, I Dream of Jeanie, My Mother the Car (very short run, but I thought it was funny!)

On occasion if I'm channel surfing I'll stop and watch an oldie ... but that is not very often (ie: once a year).

elsmitro

floppy member
I enjoyed several of these shows (in rerun:poke: ). I would like to add The Honeymooners and The Benny Hill Show (Only British comedy I ever ‘got’:thumb: ). A couple that are out of the ballpark for this group that I enjoyed were The A-Team and The Dukes of Hazzard!
85mhoneymooners1.jpg
89m.jpg
10m.jpg
250px-Hazzard_Cast.JPG

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Red Skelton , Three stooges, Laurel & Hardy . I still laugh every time I see the old reruns and movies .

Gosh, just add a case of beer and we could have a good ole time. You hit my favorites right on. Add Hogan's Heroes and the Honeymooners and I could watch all day or until I got drunk. Ok I would get drunk before one show was over.

murph

P

Pigtails

I liked Bonanza and Lil House on the Prairie. Oh, and I dream of Genie..