• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Best Used Car Ad EVER

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Best Used Car Ad Ever
(Thanks for emailing me this :D )

Attachments

• BestUsedCarAd.jpg
    BestUsedCarAd.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 246

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I really don't care how many miles are on it. I would drive that home.

Well,:doh:,, maybe home isn't a good idea.
:whistling:

I think you sure got the last part right Franc...When your done drive it over to my place will you please..:flowers::whistling: Not to the house, just give her my number...

regards, Kirk

RoadKing

Silver Member
Site Supporter
I have my doubts about this adv. if it's real it's great. Why is pre owned spelled pre owed?

RoadKing

Silver Member
Site Supporter
You actually read that? Something wrong with you, buddy. :whistling:

You're probably right. It's just that at my age and having lived through the changes in the world, I've become very cynical and force myself to look past the sizzle and look closely at the steak. Sad, aren't I?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good investigative work Dan & good eye RK, I sure didn't notice that. :yum:

okay, to be accurate:

FAKE .... but do you really care? :D

Care? Hell, no! Too bad, though. Seems to me that a company could improve its sales numbers with a spirited promotion like that.

Random slogan: "So what if your hooptie is a beater? It'll get you to her place."

Works for me. I want a hooptie now.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ummmmm, guys. Just a heads-up. The car is cheaper in the long run.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Succinctly says everything about a used car, the pros and cons, all in one sentence. No hype, no BS, no promise of gaurrentees. Just the sweet promise of a thrilling ride.

Even if only for the one time.

Real or not,,,it is still the best "used" car Ad I've ever seen.

As for which photo was best for the AD, I say the first one. Go on,,,,admit it,,,,,,,You wanted to drive it off the lot without ever looking under the hood.