• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Damn them All...

Bamby

I am a sitting here watching tv which is costing me over a hundred a month and forced to observe a bunch of commercials.
So I pick up my notepad and attempt to review some websights. A big old popup comes up telling me to whitelist them if I'd like to review their site.
So I is still sitting there commercials still on tv and notepad links wants to make me review their commercials and the damn phone rings and a telemarketer is now attempting to annoy my ass.
And what burns me up the most I am paying good money for these services for others to annoy me with for essentially free for them..:hammer:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I am a sitting here watching tv which is costing me over a hundred a month and forced to observe a bunch of commercials.
So I pick up my notepad and attempt to review some websights. A big old popup comes up telling me to whitelist them if I'd like to review their site.
So I is still sitting there commercials still on tv and notepad links wants to make me review their commercials and the damn phone rings and a telemarketer is now attempting to annoy my ass.
And what burns me up the most I am paying good money for these services for others to annoy me with for essentially free for them..:hammer:

I feel your pain. I use Ad Blocker and what pisses me off is some web sites tell me to turn it off to view their content. I say bye-bye. See ya.

When I do watch TV it has to be DVR so I can zap the commercials or I do not bother.