• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Super Bowl Karma ....... WIN a Leatherman!

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
OK folks, I got this idea from another forum. Karma's can be really expensive, really nice ones....some are someone's used old junk, or free sticker they got with an order. The cool thing about Karma is...you don't have to participate. If it isn't something you could use or want...then don't ask to be entered. Conditions are set by the thread starter.

What I have is a Leatherman tool that I may have used the scissors once. It's up for grabs for members with 25 post or more. Just respond to the thread and your name goes in the hat. Winner will be selected as soon as I sober up after the Super Bowl. You have until I log on to do the selection. I'll PM the member as soon as selected for name and address for shipping information and I'll announce the winner in the thread. All I ask is when you get the Leatherman tool is to make a post in the thread!

Attachments

• P1010059.JPG
    P1010059.JPG
    130.1 KB · Views: 110
  • P1010060.JPG
    P1010060.JPG
    150.7 KB · Views: 108
  • P1010063.JPG
    P1010063.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 104
  • P1010065.JPG
    P1010065.JPG
    190.4 KB · Views: 102

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Re: Super Bowl Karma

I'm in! Unless you used those scissors to trim your pubes - then please remove me from the running! :poke:

Cityboy

Banned

Hell yes! In my tech days I used my Leatherman tool EVERY-day. Mine was lost in my recent move to OKC and I could dang sure use a new one.

I'm in!

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter

OOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo shiny BLING, BLING............. PICK ME, PICK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does it have a shovel built in I sure could of used one of those a couple days ago........... Mike

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter

You guys deserve it. You would use it a lot more than I. Great idea Big Dog!!! :applause:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten

Im in. I lost my good Leatherman some time ago and now all I have is this little cheap thing my wife got me when she bought something else.

murph

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter

Count me in too! I don't even care if you DID trim yer pubes with them. That's prolly better than some of the stuff my tools have been in to. Way more handy than my farmer pliers I carry when do the work I want not the kind I get paid for...

I have I set any records for posts by new members in the first two weeks or anything? I am a little concerned about myself... and it now noon so I might get a beer now....:beer:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter

I very much like it . But How about giving it to the 2k member of FF instead ?

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

I very much like it . But How about giving it to the 2k member of FF instead ?

That wouldn't qualify as a Karma because it would not be open to the entire membership but it's a good idea. I'll look into it, have you got anything you might be interested in providing?

Karmas are great for forum unity and the joy that you receive from providing a gift for another is your reward.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter

No. I have an extensive Leatherman collection. I'll leave this to those who could use it. I will start one of these myself soon. :thumb:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter

have you got anything you might be interested in providing?

BD ,Nothing that would be of value to anyone . But, If You,or anyone can think of something ,I'll be happy to contribute .

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Hey, I do have a brand new in the box BLUE George Foreman grill that's been through 4 Chinese Xmas' .......................... :yum::yum:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter

Ooooh, my favorite color, too! Send her this-a-way! :thumb:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

:beer: ................. bump ................... :rock:

lilnixon

AKA LILVIXEN
GOLD Site Supporter
Put my name in the hat.

I think I will give it to Nixon if I win. You know I am trying to score some brownie points. (but don't tell him I want it to be a suprise)
:5boobs: :coolshade

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll be in if it's okay. I say that because if by chance I would be the winner, I wouldn't be the one to actually end up with it. My son at VMI tells me that he just "has" to have either a Gerber or Leatherman tool, and said tool has to have scissors included. I have a nice Swiss Tool I'd give him, but it does not have any scissors included. If it's not cool for it to be passed on to someone else, please remove me from consideration.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll be in if it's okay. I say that because if by chance I would be the winner, I wouldn't be the one to actually end up with it. My son at VMI tells me that he just "has" to have either a Gerber or Leatherman tool, and said tool has to have scissors included. I have a nice Swiss Tool I'd give him, but it does not have any scissors included. If it's not cool for it to be passed on to someone else, please remove me from consideration.

Your in, NO PROBLEM ........... :thumb:

urednecku

Site Supporter
The Leatherman IS a handy tool! "Handy as a shirt pocket." I have a Leatherman I wear when I am going to town, (it belonged to my late Dad) and a Gerber I use around the place. Use it almost as much as I do my keyring!!
(The Gerber is heaver-duty, & I use it hard).

I'll opt out, someone else could use it more than me. But :thankyou2 THANKS, good idea!

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
No. I have an extensive Leatherman collection. I'll leave this to those who could use it. I will start one of these myself soon. :thumb:

He is not talking about your Letterman collection Bob. Its about a multi-purpose tool. :rolleyes:

letterman.jpg

Last edited:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Oh yes and one other thing Big Dog. What's the deal with your new avatar?? It just does not fit with what we are use to seeing from you.:respect:

murph

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Oh yes and one other thing Big Dog. What's the deal with your new avatar?? It just does not fit with what we are use to seeing from you.:respect:

murph

I was wondering too, but figured I'd missed something..... I vote for the rainbow stocking girl! :thumb:

While I'm here, put my name in too. Thanks!

Also, a few more details for us sheltered people; the winner posts the next item, or just the next person to come accross a treasure they don't use themselves?