• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I don't know but browsing

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
on the web today there was an article about Cheerleaders wanting to be covered more. Whatever but I think the Houston Texan Cheerleaders are much nicer that the Dallas Cowgirls who seem to think they are America's Favorite. Just My Opinion that is all.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
on the web today there was an article about Cheerleaders wanting to be covered more. Whatever but I think the Houston Texan Cheerleaders are much nicer that the Dallas Cowgirls who seem to think they are America's Favorite. Just My Opinion that is all.

I wonder how you came to that decision ................ :whistling:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I will be a son of a bitch, there was a link on the MSN home page that had a link to a bunch of cheerleader pictures. The second link is gone. Damit.

MSN

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Murph,

Got another link?

I'm getting "No photos are currently available in this gallery. Return."

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Heck, I just had to look at the first one. I like Miami!!!! :D

Attachments

• cheerleaders1.jpg
    cheerleaders1.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 55

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The cheerleader link in post 4 worked for me.

BRGTold

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Covered..?..By diffrent outfits/clothing? or more TV coverage..I agree on the later..:yum: