• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The girls

AndyM

Charter Member
I think the title of the thread says it all.

I just can help but look at them and praise God for our little blessings. Someday, I'll have to tell the entire story of how they came to be part of our family.

Attachments

• 053.jpg
    053.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 179
  • 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 183

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter

I just can help but look at them and praise God for our little blessings. Someday, I'll have to tell the entire story of how they came to be part of our family.

No amount of money can by happiness like that ! Nice pictures:clap:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten

Andy,

Great looking girls. Once every two or three months write them a letter about what is going on in their lives. Don't give it to them until their 18th birthday.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter

I think you should get the "little cutie" in the chair ,one that's a little bit bigger ! LOL
Again Great pics!