• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Drunk and the shopper

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
A woman was shopping at her local supermarket where she selected: a half-gallon of 2% milk, a carton of eggs, a quart of orange juice, a head of romaine lettuce, a 2 lb. can of coffee, and a 1 lb. package of bacon. As she was unloading her items onto the conveyor belt to check out, a drunk standing behind her was watching.
While the cashier was ringing up her purchases, the drunk calmly stated, "You must be single."
The woman was a bit startled by this proclamation, but she was intrigued by the derelict's intuition, since she was indeed single. She looked at her six items on the belt and saw nothing particularly unusual about her selections that could have tipped of the drunk to her marital status. Curiosity getting the better of her, she said, "Well, you know what, you're absolutely correct. But how on Earth did you know that?"
The drunk replied, "'Cuz you're ugly."

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Still makes me laugh.
I can just picture that in my mind. If I were there, I'd probably be the one getting knocked out by the ugly one because I'd be crying my eyes out laughing so hard at this.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Still makes me laugh.
I can just picture that in my mind. If I were there, I'd probably be the one getting knocked out by the ugly one because I'd be crying my eyes out laughing so hard at this.

Same here ! I picture the guy looking,and talking like Foster Brooks .