• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1342 Tucker Colorado

Aaron Tucker

I saw the paint and resto done on this one hes a nice guy with decent skills .hes a just getting started cat flipper . the cat originally came out of canon city CO and sold for 12k

R

Reddog

Hey Ryan,
Just wondering about the condition of the belting and aux hudraulics on your rig.
Thanks in advance, Doug

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
Doug,

Do you really want a short track machine for use out west?

Short tracks, two man cab, 318 engine, manual transmission. That's pretty much the base configuration.... And the levers through the floor suggest hydraulic controls for groomer use.

IIRC that machine was available for quite a while on craigslist when it was yellow, and for thousands less. How many hours on the meter?

This is obviously just one man's opinion, but I think Firedzr's 1744 is a very nice machine. VERY. The 4-53 is a negative, but long tracks, four doors, in phenomenal condition. To me anyway, that's the definition of a tempting Tucker.

Best of luck with your search, and it's nice to see you back on the forum.

R

Reddog

BFT,
I agree on all levels. The cat looks interesting, but probably not ideal for our situation. The aux hydraulics and FI engine are pluses, but being a ST, standard cab and possible unknown service history makes for minuses for my use.
I've been volunteering as a groomer/operator for the local snowmobile club, running their Prinoth Bison. Nice to get back on the sticks of a hydro machine, but I do miss the sports car like appeal of my old TM.
Good to hear from you and your input is always greatly appreciated!
Happy Holidays!

R

Reddog

STN, you are always a ray of sunshine!!! But I agree, not the right pattern. Hope you got Santa lined out for his chores coming up soon. I do recall it's your turn to get his ST ready for the global trip!