• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Geography A-Z

Umberto

One of my ancestors founded Fitchburg, MA.

Gays Mills When I was a kid my folks would take there for a day trip to get apples. Fireside was my favorite.

Umberto

Kenosha, WI Back in 72 I worked at the Barnett Boat Co. making 2 man day sailors. I did layout of decks and hulls.

Umberto

Long Lake - Used to fish it for crappies in the 60's.

La Crosse = When I was 18 used to go there on weekends to drink Lil Joe's and dance with the Wisky babes at Ma Shorty's.

ok, next

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
Minocqua, WI.

The ultimate Illinois tourist trap destination of the north woods. More fib plates there in the summer than in Chicago…

Umberto

Prairie du Chien

When I used to drive the River Road there was a cafe here I loved to hit. I love the cafe's.

Umberto

Minocqua, WI.

The ultimate Illinois tourist trap destination of the north woods. More fib plates there in the summer than in Chicago…

Mineral Point, WI - is where the second "Mr. President" is from in the Gordon MacQuarrie stories. Getting back to Camp McCoy and this area is on my bucket list and hit the the trout streams.