• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Obama knew Hillary, Comey and Rosentein all knew and LIED!

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Federal agents used a confidential U.S. witness working inside the Russian nuclear industry to gather extensive financial records, make secret recordings and intercept emails as early as 2009 that showed Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm with bribes and kickbacks in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, FBI and court documents show.
REPORT: FBI Hid Evidence Tying The Clintons To A Russian Bribery Scheme | Daily Wire
The FBI sat on it,,,;
http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/17/r...ng-the-clintons-to-a-russians-bribery-scheme/
And Obama knew the whole time...;
http://nypost.com/2017/10/17/fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-controversial-nuclear-deal/
Yep, Hillary will need to do nothing to stay "IN THE NEWS"
https://constitution.com/russian-collusion-bribery-traced-directly-clinton-foundation-circa-2009/

THIS IS THE REAL RUSSIAN CONNECTION.

rugerman

I don’t believe there was ever a administration even close to as corrupt as obama’s! And it seems that the ones that are still around are continuing his legacy of lies, half truths and lies by omission. Trump needs to purge all the hold overs and start with folks that have not been corrupted by the previous administration.

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
I watched the congressional "Dog & Pony" show today when they "GRILLED"Sessions.

Pelosi rambled on with over a 7 minute "question"

Sessions jumped right back with an answer and When He mentioned this, and said that laws were broken and the the former Administration was complicit, I saw fear in the eyes of certain Democrats.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Holder & Lynch were lap dogs. Sessions is a freaking Pit Bull that is perpetually pissed off. Time to turn the Pit Bull loose, examine all the evidence and bring these flippin' crooks to justice. That is old TR's take on all this.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
The most we'll see is maybe embarrassing info about people that should be in the big house. Like I've said any honest historian will not be kind to BO or his partners in crime.
Mike

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
This isn't a fake news story to conflate the current "Russian Connection Probe" by Robert Mueller's special consul. This really happened back in 2009 and never came to light. Vadim Mikron went to prison for 48 months and was fined $2.1 million for his role in the scheme. But no one with whom he participated in America was even charged.

And the Media said nothing.

The Obama Yes-man Congress did nothing, or was told nothing.

The FBI said nothing

The Justice dept. did nothing.

One thing is certain, someone needs to answer for it. Mueller, Eric Holder, Bill Clinton, Barak Obama, Comey, Rosenstein,,, or Hilary.

Perhaps Hilary can write her next book from prison. Hell, I might even read that book, and pay up to $2.00 for the privilege.
rolleye0011.gif

This is not hyperbolic commentary about a locker room comment on a bus, or a chance meeting of a Russian ambassador or lawyer in a hotel lobby. This is purposeful collusion to perform illegal acts that endangered the security of our nation. Cash changed hands. In the millions of dollars. All under the guise of charity and speaking fees.

What is most chilling to me would be that almost half of the nation was beguiled into believing this group of corrupted souls should lead the nation. Incredulously, most of them still believe it.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
This isn't a fake news story to conflate the current "Russian Connection Probe" by Robert Mueller's special consul. This really happened back in 2009 and never came to light. Vadim Mikron went to prison for 48 months and was fined $2.1 million for his role in the scheme. But no one with whom he participated in America was even charged.

The FBI said nothing

One thing is certain, someone needs to answer for it. Mueller, Eric Holder, Bill Clinton, Barak Obama, Comey, Rosenstein,,, or Hilary.

Perhaps Hilary can write her next book from prison. Hell, I might even read that book, and pay up to $2.00 for the privilege.
rolleye0011.gif

This is not hyperbolic commentary about a locker room comment on a bus, or a chance meeting of a Russian ambassador or lawyer in a hotel lobby. This is purposeful collusion to perform illegal acts that endangered the security of our nation. Cash changed hands. In the millions of dollars. All under the guise of charity and speaking fees.

What is most chilling to me would be that almost half of the nation was beguiled into believing this group of corrupted souls should lead the nation. Incredulously, most of them still believe it.
And worst of all is the do nothing Republican senators and representatives that had to be aware of this and sat on their useless asses and did not say a word about it and did not hold anyone accountable. They suck donkey dicks!!!!!!!

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter

The FBI said nothing

rolleye0011.gif

Without doing more research I can't swear to everyone on your list, but there is plenty of real evidence to send the Clinton's (both), Obama, and Holder to prison for a l-o-n-g time!

Smoking-Guns-600-LI-594x425.jpg

And while I'm thinking about Clinton corruption ...

Harv-Money-600-LI-594x425.jpg

[A BIG "Thanks" to the genius of A. F. Branco!]