• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

House of Roxy

Niko Napier

Has anyone visited The House of Roxy in Putney London? I have heard it's a nice Cocktail Bar and Tapas restaurant and wondered if anyone could provide any feedback? Thank you

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Has anyone visited The House of Roxy in Putney London? I have heard it's a nice Cocktail Bar and Tapas restaurant and wondered if anyone could provide any feedback? Thank you
Don't know jack schlitz about that beer joint in the land of black cabs and wrong way drivers, but I visited Azman's meat market in Euclid, Ohio and sampled the smokies and hot dried Slovenian sausages. Pretty damn good pork products.

Nice introduction, btw.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter

Nope!!! It wasn't there when I lived in London nor when I was back there 3 years ago. Putney is a bit far out of my roaming range even when I'm being a tourist there.