• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Not Good Oil $250/barrel

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
At $250 a barrel, oil producers only need to sell half as much oil to make twice as much profit with todays current production and costs. Producers are getting about $60.00 a barrel wholesale today, the middleman is making $10.00 so you do the math at $250 a barrel. I am sure even a poor economy will still support enough consumption to keep the oil producers going and profitable. Those little tiny fuel efficient Fiat cars will look mighty fine to many people................:whistling:

Looks like a government conspiracy/plot to keep Chrysler viable......:biggrin:

bill w

if they don't open up areas feasable for drilling, 250 a barrel will be cheap.we have some leases that are promising up here but unable to do much with them.we also have resources a lot closer to the existing pipeline.i say drill it now...work on wind and solar for later use.....my 2 cents