• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ok, who scored...

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
...those 30+ cats from trackman at TahoeBasin? :hammer: Looks like someone got an instant snowcat museum at a bargain basement price. :glare: Ok, now down to business....how much for one of the 601s, you know, a blue one? :flowers:

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
...those 30+ cats from trackman at TahoeBasin? :hammer: Looks like someone got an instant snowcat museum at a bargain basement price. :glare: Ok, now down to business....how much for one of the 601s, you know, a blue one? :flowers:

Did I miss something????? I did not see 30 cats for sale?????

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I could have scored,but forgot to stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
Mainer got Them but he's not telling.....

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
Getcher 601's here! You've gotchyer orangies, your bluies, your camos, and you've even gotchyer reddies! Get 'em while they're hot-hot-hot! ;)

OK, ok, all the 601's were harvested but there's plenty of chaff left... "Getchyer chaff! Fresh chaff here! you've gotchyer 1201's, your 1202's and even into your 1450 Impies! Get 'em while they fresh!"

Actually boggie got them and he's not telling. ;)

He told me I could earn one if I cut waffle patterns into brake band material...day-in, day-out. ;) wax-on, wax-off.

;)