• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Pizza Tracker

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Ordered pizza online tonight from Dominos. They have a spiffy new widget that shows the status of your order in real time. Even shows the name of the person putting it in the oven and the driver making the delivery. I thought it was kind of cool. Got the Rachael Ray mega-topping deal with EVOO on the side (just for Sushi :poke:). :mrgreen:

Attachments

• pt1.jpg
    pt1.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 212
  • pt2.jpg
    pt2.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 202
  • pt3.jpg
    pt3.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 199
  • pt4.jpg
    pt4.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 201
  • pt5.jpg
    pt5.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 201

American Woman

Site Supporter
that's pretty cool if yer really hungry and excited about where yer pizza is and who's got their grubby paws on it :yum:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Great thing is, I can walk around in my skivvies until the last minute. :whistling:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
OK thats just way to cool! "Jenna" just delivered my Pizza and was surprised when I said HI Jenna! LOL. Do I know you? LOL! AND My Rachel Ray special is a kick ass Pizza BOB!

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
:thumb:

I'm jealous. Mine was delivered by 'Tristan' while you had 'Jenna'. Not fair. :hammer:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: Pizza Tracker Pizza Poll

Well now, seems Dominos has added a political poll to their pizza tracker. Not looking good... :sad:

I voted 'other' and since there is no 'other' listed on the 'plan to vote' chart, I don't think the red/blue has to do with which party has more people voting.

Attachments

• ptpp.jpg
    ptpp.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 108

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
By the way, didn't get a pizza this time. Got their toasted Italian sub with banana peppers and it was pretty darn good. Got the meal deal that was suppose to include the sub, bag o chips, and 20oz coke. They were out of 20oz-ers so they sent a 2Lt! :thumb: Also ordered a garden salad, but I guess they were out of those as well so they sent me a chicken caesar! :thumb: :thumb: I made out like a bandit :chris: :clap:

Once again mine was delivered by 'Tristan'. Why the hell does SnoOps get 'Jenna' and I always get 'Tristan'!?!? That's it, I'm moving...

:fart2: 'skews me. :hide:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
By the way, didn't get a pizza this time. Got their toasted Italian sub with banana peppers and it was pretty darn good. Got the meal deal that was suppose to include the sub, bag o chips, and 20oz coke. They were out of 20oz-ers so they sent a 2Lt! :thumb: Also ordered a garden salad, but I guess they were out of those as well so they sent me a chicken caesar! :thumb: :thumb: I made out like a bandit :chris: :clap:

Once again mine was delivered by 'Tristan'. Why the hell does SnoOps get 'Jenna' and I always get 'Tristan'!?!? That's it, I'm moving...

:fart2: 'skews me. :hide:

OINK!!!:rolf2:
'Cuz I have my Anti-Jenna radar in place?:smile:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Well are you part British. I suppose you could be safe. :unsure:

Ya know I have NO Dominos around me where they could deliver? Zipcode 60106. I moved here for that reason :yum:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
As seen in the first post, this is available now and is unique to Dominos Pizza.

Just say NO to meth, man, mmmmk? :rolleyes:

Yes, PG, could be, we'll see...

Oye, where'd the crystal meth post go? Might be legit, ya know.

Last edited:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
As seen in the first post, this is available now and is unique to Dominos Pizza.

Huh?????? :confused2:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten

Huh?????? :confused2:

Sushi, this is one of them things were you had to be there to understand. And you weren't there. :hide:

No seriously Bob was replying to post that is no longer there. But since it had other content I left Bob's post there knowing that it would confuse you. If you were here at the time you would have understood.

This should teach you to allow some guys that you don't know pick you up and haul you half way across the country :poke: :thumb:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
He DID NOT go willingly! :rolf2:

I bet he did go willingly :rolf2: But I think I would have given a lot to see the look on his face when you two jumped him in the hallway. It had to even be better than the SOB post he made. :yum:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm telling you, he didn't go willingly. He kept making up all kinds of excuses why he couldn't go. The fish, the cats, a date, money, condition of the car, etc...

He probably came pretty close to a UBM when we jumped him at the door! :rolf2: