• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Single guys DO cook.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
yup i like my steak cooked that way...the longer you cook a steak the tougher it gets but to each their own.lol

2960nyd.jpg

That's a mighty fine looking steak in my opinion

norscaner

Now that looks fine for me but wayyyy over cooked for my wife. She like to chase it down on her plate to eat it.

BamsBBQ

That wasn't a nice thing to say.
Not nice at all!:neutral:

yah it was kinda harsh..lol

how about something like this then?

1020318.jpg

or this?

028.jpg

or this?

qq6bm0.jpg

or this?

34687y0.jpg

i like this steak picture as well..lol

ac8pib.jpg

and this one

nzexxe.jpg

have hundreds of food pics... that one i posted was just the first one i came across

BamsBBQ

yum, grilled romaine!

Nice pics Jeff! :D

yup i like it very much..

i have been eating and i am going to say this out loud:yum:...alot of vegetarian dishes lately.. :hide:

alot of the thai dishes i have been ordering have no meat or meat products in them..i enjoy then as much as eating meat

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
yup i like it very much..

i have been eating and i am going to say this out loud:yum:...alot of vegetarian dishes lately.. :hide:

alot of the thai dishes i have been ordering have no meat or meat products in them..i enjoy then as much as eating meat
So you're a diet swinger too now, eh?
:yum: I've been trying to stick to mostly veggie, and avoid the meat, but YOU are responsible for me falling off the wagon in the first place!
You bad, naughty BBQ'r you LOL

BamsBBQ

So you're a diet swinger too now, eh?
:yum: I've been trying to stick to mostly veggie, and avoid the meat, but YOU are responsible for me falling off the wagon in the first place!
You bad, naughty BBQ'r you LOL

yes i have been a naughty boy and i need a...oh never mind wrong forum..:yum::yum::yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
What do you put on your romaine?
Looks like parmesan and did you brush it with olive oil first?
Details man, I need details!

BamsBBQ

What do you put on your romaine?
Looks like parmesan and did you brush it with olive oil first?
Details man, I need details!

Yes that is exactly how I do it...I also sprinkle on fresh grated parmesan when it's done...for something different I also add my favorite Caesar salad dressing to make it a true grilled Caesar salad

Treefriend

Banned
yah it was kinda harsh..lol

how about something like this then?

1020318.jpg

or this?

028.jpg

or this?

qq6bm0.jpg

or this?

34687y0.jpg

i like this steak picture as well..lol

ac8pib.jpg

and this one

nzexxe.jpg

have hundreds of food pics... that one i posted was just the first one i came across

Now you're talking!