• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

cucmbers = bleah

American Woman

Site Supporter
Semen Retention Headache:whistling:
No.....but that explains why you would be bitchy :bangin:
now i'm feeling a bit insulted.
you didn't notice me flirting with you?
or redneck offing me bodily death and perforation?
DANG! my technique must be slippin'!
and even i know better than to hit on Abby - doc would probably banish any pieces she left...
Erik; said:
The only place you talked to me you were saying you didn't have the farts, but the burps, and mentioned what you had for breakfast.....You were flirting? I'll try harder to catch it next time.

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
No.....but that explains why you would be bitchy :bangin:
Erik; said:
The only place you talked to me you were saying you didn't have the farts, but the burps, and mentioned what you had for breakfast.....You were flirting? I'll try harder to catch it next time.
not this thread.
sheesh -- and you're the one who brought up farts. :yuk:
and I'm still trying to bleach my brain of the mental images from your wedding night...:hammer:

but if you don't want me flirting, I can try to stop - but my post count's not gonna climb very fast any more...