• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1962 4T10 Trackmaster

Beartooth

I am leaning towards selling my 4t10. US Air Force 61B 2779. Too many projects and not enough space. I have had it four years. Lived on a ranch in the Snowy Mountians in Montana. Now lives in Red Lodge. #1 cyl. Ring was frozen. Body and tracks are off and rolling with all new tires to move around. 730 miles or 293 hours. Motor is pulled and ready for overhaul. Great project and ready to be loaded. Tried uploading pics but can not do to JPEG. I can send pics if anyone is interested. Pm or text
Doug 406-861-9040

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I am leaning towards selling my 4t10. US Air Force 61B 2779. Too many projects and not enough space. I have had it four years. Lived on a ranch in the Snowy Mountians in Montana. Now lives in Red Lodge. #1 cyl. Ring was frozen. Body and tracks are off and rolling with all new tires to move around. 730 miles or 293 hours. Motor is pulled and ready for overhaul. Great project and ready to be loaded. Tried uploading pics but can not do to JPEG. I can send pics if anyone is interested. Pm or text
Doug 406-861-9040

Doug did it sell ?