• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTB: Muskeg grouser bars, 1 or 2 tracks worth

RodVT

I have a 1980 Muskeg tractor that I bought out of Texas this summer. The belts need to be replaced, but right now it has straight grousers on one side and staggered J5 grousers on the other. I'd like to get rid of the J5/staggered ones and use straight ones on both tracks. So, I am looking for a single tracks worth (75 +/-, I need to go do a total count) of straight grousers. If the price was right I'd consider enough for both sides, since that would simplify timing of any change over. If anyone has any leads please PM or email Rodwestvt@gmail.com or call 802-355-3391 (Eastern time, before 9PM please). I am in Vermont. Thanks, Rod

RodVT

Thanks old trucker. I just tried that using "muskeg" for Montreal and QC and nothing shows right now. Will keep looking and will see about registering and putting up a wanted ad.

RodVT

Still looking. I know there is a guy north of Montreal who has these (listed on Kijiji) but I don't speak French. I need 72 grousers with backing plates...
Thanks.

RodVT

Still looking for a track's worth of straight double-D grousers, hopefully in the Northeast US.
Thanks.