• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1960 kristi kT-2A

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
WOW, $15,000 for something that is in rough shape. I should have asked for $50,000 when I sold my Snow Trac!!!

Notice he says he can't find time to do the "last" of the machine's restoration but in looking at the photos I'm unclear that he actually started the restoration :doh:

From the listing at the link:
I'm selling a very rare 1960 kristi kT-2A snow cat. I hate to get rid of it but I can't find the time to do the last of the Restoration. It currently doesn't have the the motor in it but I do have the original rebuilt vw motor. If you are interested in the machine and would like more information or to set up a time to come check it out you can get a hold me best by text, show contact info Or call my house at show contact info just ask for Dalton. Thanks​

If it was close, and reasonably priced, I'd consider that unit. I'd like to find another snowcat to replace my SnowTrac. But damn, not $15K for something in that condition.

Attachments

• 00E0E_cSf5003QGZl_1200x900.jpg
    00E0E_cSf5003QGZl_1200x900.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 371
  • 00N0N_81PNUcS6lW2_1200x900.jpg
    00N0N_81PNUcS6lW2_1200x900.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 381
  • 00i0i_3byMVePjc0I_1200x900.jpg
    00i0i_3byMVePjc0I_1200x900.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 365
  • 00h0h_fjmica5QCs3_1200x900.jpg
    00h0h_fjmica5QCs3_1200x900.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 378
  • 00z0z_jvyjuhvmwDO_1200x900.jpg
    00z0z_jvyjuhvmwDO_1200x900.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 363

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
WOW, $15,000 for something that is in rough shape. I should have asked for $50,000 when I sold my Snow Trac!!!

Notice he says he can't find time to do the "last" of the machine's restoration but in looking at the photos I'm unclear that he actually started the restoration :doh:

From the listing at the link:

If it was close, and reasonably priced, I'd consider that unit. I'd like to find another snowcat to replace my SnowTrac. But damn, not $15K for something in that condition.

whoa !!! just what are you thinking/saying - " I'd consider that unit" i do believe i felt the earth shake,

let's see if you are serious or just pulling our leg, delivered to your door, a very nice solid original KT3, originally a montana bell co machine, under used over serviced, runs well, till system in good working order, $5,800.00.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
whoa !!! just what are you thinking/saying - " I'd consider that unit" i do believe i felt the earth shake,

let's see if you are serious or just pulling our leg, delivered to your door, a very nice solid original KT3, originally a montana bell co machine, under used over serviced, runs well, till system in good working order, $5,800.00.

I'd actually prefer the KT2 because its more rare. Better yet a KT4 open cabin. But I'm getting ready to depart to Spain for the summer. Leaving in a couple weeks, so not buying right now. But maybe.

My unicorn is a Kline Turbo Vamoose. I know of one in Wisconsin. Its not good for mountains but I don't have those here in Indiana.