• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker 343a restoration

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
PP, here is one for ya

On the back there should be a picture of a piranha dragging a Tucker with a rope

Attachments

• BE8FEFF9-4553-47BE-8DEF-44DD561C17AE.jpg
    BE8FEFF9-4553-47BE-8DEF-44DD561C17AE.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 281

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Wow, That’s to bad, he’s been banned from the compound now that he’s working as a spy for the koolaid people. :wink:

Glacier Sean, that is quite the honor and should be worn as a badge of true courage, 'banned from the compound', excellent work to achieve this honor so soon in your young snow cat life.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
PP, here is one for ya

On the back there should be a picture of a piranha dragging a Tucker with a rope

perfect and already got the design done and off to the T-Shirt print shop, available very soon at the Zoe A T-Shirt stand, priced at $75.00 each...:thumbup: or you can pre-order one by contacting sno-surfer, proceeds go to buying more books for kids in grade school...

Last edited:

GlacierSean

SUPER Site Supporter
Glacier Sean, that is quite the honor and should be worn as a badge of true courage, 'banned from the compound', excellent work to achieve this honor so soon in your young snow cat life.

Guess I miss read what MNOUTDOORS was saying. Looks like Mr Squirrel is the one banned from "the compound". Not sure on my status but thanks for the support. Also a big thanks for the help with information on the 343.

Thanks Scott, town if Inlet, I wasn't too far off. Going to call them and see if anyone at the historical society has a vintage photo of my 343. Hopefully I can find one.

Got the box cut off the back. Starting to look like a Tucker sno cat but still so far from where wakeupcall is with his 443.IMG_20180808_143445.jpg

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter

PP, not intended for Glacier Sean, Gizmo squirrel gets that award. But he could be a double agent so you never do really know :bolt:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
PP, not intended for Glacier Sean, Gizmo squirrel gets that award. But he could be a double agent so you never do really know :bolt:

oh, well, pretty sure Glacier Sean, you too, will be banded from the compound, it is a true honor to achieve that status. Good luck!

I have been banned from Minn. so, I can not even reach the compound.

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
Sean,

Thanks for the information. Like many others, I'm looking forward to your progress. Keep up the great work!

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry, it took so long to get back to you. I just made bail:yum:
Ok, I’m the Big and stupid size

A special thank you to Mr. MNoutdoors, found 6 snow cats on my front porch today, simply wonderful and most thoughtful....

now back to GlacierSean's restoration, fyi, work has started on your 343 fiberglass pontoons. glad to be part of your Tucker project.

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't think Sean is on much in the summer. Last update I got from him in Sun Valley was work in progress but progressing.