• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Pretty Much Everyone is Calling James Comey a Liar

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Pretty Much Everyone is Calling James Comey a Liar
Katie Pavlich|Posted: Apr 17, 2018 1:15 PM

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...eryone-is-calling-james-comey-a-liar-n2471716

Unless you've been living under a rock, you're aware former FBI Director James Comey is out with a book this week about his time at the Bureau and settling scores with the man who fired him: President Trump.

But it isn't just Republicans going after Comey for what many argue is a publicity tour about...James Comey -- not a "higher loyalty" as his book title claims.

If critics aren't calling him a liar, they're slamming his behavior a degradation of his former position.

President Trump:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Slippery James Comey, a man who always ends up badly and out of whack (he is not smart!), will go down as the WORST FBI Director in history, by far!

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
I never asked Comey for Personal Loyalty. I hardly even knew this guy. Just another of his many lies. His “memos” are self serving and FAKE

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Unbelievably, James Comey states that Polls, where Crooked Hillary was leading, were a factor in the handling (stupidly) of the Clinton Email probe. In other words, he was making decisions based on the fact that he thought she was going to win, and he wanted a job. Slimeball

RNC:

Ronna McDaniel

@GOPChairwoman
Comey’s misconduct once led both Republicans and Democrats to call for his firing. His reputation rehabilitation book tour won't help. http://LyinComey.com

Ronna McDaniel

@GOPChairwoman
We want to remind the American public of REAL James Comey. That’s why we’re putting a counter narrative out there. http://lyincomey.com
12:35 PM - Apr 16, 2018

Lyin' Comey
Lyin' Comey is selling a new book in an attempt to discredit President Trump. Learn the TRUTH

Former FBI agents:

Former FBI Director James Comey’s statements, testimony and behavior are truly abhorrent.

House Oversight Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy:

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=aZHV53r5tgY"]Trey Gowdy on James Comey Book. - YouTube[/ame]
A
The Clinton campaign:

Longtime Hillary Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill delivered an unsparing Twitter diatribe against Comey ahead of the release of “A Higher Loyalty.”

Merrill blasted Comey for allegedly dancing around dozens of questions in Sunday’s ABC interview by answering with “maybe,” accusing him of “hubris” and again faulting him for the election of Trump – whom he called “the most self-involved, destructive leader the U.S. has ever known.”

Merrill zeroed in on Comey’s two most controversial actions during the Clinton email probe: His July 2016 public announcement recommending no criminal charges while calling Clinton “extremely careless” and his October 2016 announcement that the bureau was revisiting the case after the discovery of potentially relevant emails on former Rep. Anthony Weiner’s laptop.

“He made a public spectacle of the conclusion of the email investigation, breaking with Department norms, calling into question the integrity of the process,” Merrill said of the July announcement. “It did nothing to quiet the Trump campaign from accusing the FBI of bias & did everything to make Americans feel uneasy.”

Clinton ally Lanny Davis:

(Video at link)

MSNBC's Ari Melber:

Laurence Tribe

@tribelaw
The truly devastating@AriMelber takedown of the ham-handed @Comey injection of pure politics into the constitutional processes of criminal law enforcement and impeachment was utterly brilliant — something I rarely say about even the best legal journalism. Props to @AriMelber!

Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch:

”I have known James Comey almost 30 years. Throughout his time as Director we spoke regularly about some of the most sensitive issues in law enforcement and national security. If he had any concerns regarding the email investigation, classified or not, he had ample opportunities to raise them with me both privately and in meetings. He never did."

You get the idea.

Attachments

• A3C57C08-12DC-49B4-8BF5-D0F0CC5E22AF.jpeg
    A3C57C08-12DC-49B4-8BF5-D0F0CC5E22AF.jpeg
    30.5 KB · Views: 46

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Comey is proving, that with even the highest grade of bullsh!t, one cannot clean the dirt from his linen.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I think that Ron White, the comedian said it best after he was tossed out of a bar for being drunk and the police arrived to arrest him. He said, "I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability". :yum:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I think that Ron White, the comedian said it best after he was tossed out of a bar for being drunk and the police arrived to arrest him. He said, "I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability". :yum:

DITTO, Frank!!

S-noWonder

He probably doesn't care, just so he sells his crap ass book. All this is free advertising for him. It doesn't matter if it is positive or negative, just so folks speak his name and the book title.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
He probably doesn't care, just so he sells his crap ass book. All this is free advertising for him. It doesn't matter if it is positive or negative, just so folks speak his name and the book title.

He may have to care. He used memos that he removed from the FBI in his book. Removing Government documents is a crime. So, if he gets prosecuted and found guilty, he can't profit from a crime which means that all the book proceeds would be impounded. Then, it would be all for naught. This could get interesting ... I sure hope it does.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Comey is just another in a long list of Clintonites who should be serving time in federal prison. :hammer:

The entire staff of the DNC in 2016 should be in jail by now. :hammer:

Regards, Kirk