• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Antique Oliver cletrac OC4 working model

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Ran across this thought it was interesting shows a differential working

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    214.4 KB · Views: 247

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
cool model. I was so pissed when Oregon State University ME program dumped almost all the cut-away,s and working models. Most wound up in a metal scrap bin. :sad:

undy

Very neat. Thanks for posting.

cool model. I was so pissed when Oregon State University ME program dumped almost all the cut-away,s and working models. Most wound up in a metal scrap bin. :sad:

That's just stupidity.

A buddy of mine still has a bunch of cutaway Alfa Romeo sales models. One 4-dr sedan that runs and drives, but is missing 1/2 of most of the body. One really cool differential, looks like this thing. These are both in his car museum.

That's what museums are for. Too bad the school junked their models.

BTW, if you're ever in the Wausau, Wisconsin area, stop in at Motorama Auto Museum and tell Tom that 'Underwood' sent you there. :flowers: Lots of very cool old automotive machinery and history.

(By way of full disclosure, I'm on the Motorama board of directors.)

Alfa Heaven's Motorama Auto Museum Open May - Oct, Tuesday thru Saturday.

Sorry for the hijack. :unsure: Now, back to Cletracs...