• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

inconsiderate people SUCK

SShepherd

ok, so I'm in the gym at the end of my cardio (after already hitting the plates for an hour)in waddles this woman in her 60's, plops on the treadmill and probptly changes the Gym TV to DAYS OF OUR LIVES.She didn't ask if anyone minded, or if anyone was watching it.

I swear I had a split second flash of her on the treadmill, tripping, and falling through the window...then me pushing the treadmill through the window.

had to rant a bit..:ermm:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
plops on the treadmill and probptly changes the Gym TV to DAYS OF OUR LIVES.She didn't ask if anyone minded, or if anyone was watching it.

Put the remote control in your jock, problem solved. :unsure::smile: Hell they won't even change it after you giving them the remote.

mak2

You know, last time that happened to me, I did not fanatsize about throwing her and the treadmill out the window, I just said: "Hey pal, (in my case it was a man), I was watching that." He said, "oh, ok sorry."

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
You should have gone over and unplugged the tv, bit of an silence may follow, but it would be easy to ask her where she was voted the remote God!

SShepherd

You know, last time that happened to me, I did not fanatsize about throwing her and the treadmill out the window, I just said: "Hey pal, (in my case it was a man), I was watching that." He said, "oh, ok sorry."

my point about people being inconsiderate stands.:glare:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
ok, so I'm in the gym at the end of my cardio (after already hitting the plates for an hour)in waddles this woman in her 60's, plops on the treadmill and probptly changes the Gym TV to DAYS OF OUR LIVES.She didn't ask if anyone minded, or if anyone was watching it.

I swear I had a split second flash of her on the treadmill, tripping, and falling through the window...then me pushing the treadmill through the window.

had to rant a bit..:ermm:
Sounds like one of my EX's, I wasnt even aware that crap was still on daytime TV . My advice is build your own gym and realise all people are inconsiderate , have as little to do with them as posible.:wink:

SShepherd

Sounds like one of my EX's, I wasnt even aware that crap was still on daytime TV . My advice is build your own gym and realise all people are inconsiderate , have as little to do with them as posible.:wink:
I dont have 100k sitting around just to build and furnish a gym....or I would.:smile:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I dont have 100k sitting around just to build and furnish a gym....or I would.:smile:
Dayum , I guess that tells how much I know about a gym . :unsure: I recon I see to many of them late nite commercials about them fancy gadgets that promise to get you inta shape in a couple of weeks. :biggrin: