• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

:) Thanksgiving

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
my Parent's/'lil sister's dog seems to be near having her puppies. she rejected food. that was the main indicator, as if she sees food, it's hers. she's giving that doe-eyed look. pacing. goin' potty sans results. goin' from my Mom & Vinniy to me, whining. how could we make her comfy:blink:

we're gettin' a holiday gift soon~

BRGTold

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Luv's....Give her her own space..maybe a bathroom or closet...it's bread into them..Is this her first litter..she knows what to do..without the help of people..good luck..

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
she's pacing & finding a place. her first babies. methinx she is looking fer comfort via us before she has them. she's gotta be overwhelmed. she's goin' from them to me & me to them. i'm petting her & speakin' gently to her. those doe-eyes..... aw. she knows

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
she has 5! i'll get a pic later. she was yelping last night so i figured she was having 'em. my Parents snoozed through! she went into a vacant room on the 2nd fl. to have them; my Mom said she peeked in this morning & there they were! she counted 4. later vinny counted 5. i have yet to meet 'em.