• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

NOKO to shut down nuclear program!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Lol, you beat me to it Butch.
We need a breaking news thread.
That would be cool.

Attachments

• 20180420_194038.png
    20180420_194038.png
    66.5 KB · Views: 35

rugerman

I hope the little man with the bad haircut is playing this straight, he has been known to stretch the truth.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
BREAKING NEWS!! The DNC is suing North Korea for colluding in the upcoming mid term elections. :th_lmao:

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
He had a china visit then this. Kind of makes you think what he is planning.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
If President Trump has any real hand in this, does that mean he'll get the Nobel Peace Prize?
You know, deserving of it unlike the past person sitting in the White House.
Hiyo!!
:yum:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
If President Trump has any real hand in this, does that mean he'll get the Nobel Peace Prize?
You know, deserving of it unlike the past person sitting in the White House.
Hiyo!!
:yum:

Giving that award to Obama and Gore left one great big gigantic shit stain on the Nobel Prize. Besides, there is no way those leftists would ever give the award to Donald anyway.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Giving that award to Obama and Gore left one great big gigantic shit stain on the Nobel Prize. Besides, there is no way those leftists would ever give the award to Donald anyway.

There is an article at Town Hall.
An Indiana senator says Trump should and will get it.??
I'll have to look at it again, but that was the gist.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter

Well, if things work out as intended Donald could get it I suppose. Or, share in with Rocket Man. The Nobel leftists may feel they have no other choice. Wouldn't that just piss off the liberals and infect all those huuuuge butt blisters of theirs. :yum::clap::boxing:

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter

If he tames North Korea Trump certainly deserves it. IF he gets it is another story. :hammer: