• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

So I'm sitting here

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
minding my own business, and I get this spam message on behalf of Obummer...

-------------------------​

Friend --

The next class of organizing fellows is about to be picked for the last few months of this election in key battleground states like Florida -- and I think you should apply. I did, and I just spent an amazing summer organizing in North Carolina.

We've all got a personal story of why we support the President, and now more than ever, you've got to put it into action. Whether you're retired, in school, or just want to pitch in for President Obama's campaign as much as you can, becoming an Obama organizing fellow is the way to do it.

Get started with your application now.

It's up to all of us to make sure that every family has a shot at the American dream -- because that's really what's on the line this fall.

I became an organizing fellow in North Carolina because President Obama is working to help families like mine make a life for ourselves. My parents immigrated to the United States from India to go to college. They started from scratch, and taught me that if you put your heart into something and work hard, you should be able to make it in this country. I couldn't be more proud of what my parents have accomplished.

What motivates me to get up in the morning and go to work for this election is the opportunity to hear the stories of people from all walks of life, see what issues matter to them, and find the ways in which we can relate to one another. Plus, the local feel of this organization -- going out in your own neighborhood to make a difference for people around the block, or around the country -- is really something special.

Fellows are going to do some of our most critical organizing across the country this fall -- and with less than 100 days to go until every last vote is cast, you can bet that your role is going to be a big one. You'll do everything from organizing voter registration drives and team events, to training new volunteers, to managing your team's data, and even helping out at rallies with the President, Vice President, or First Lady.

And when voting starts, you'll be on the front lines helping get folks near you to the polls, and helping run one of the biggest get-out-the-vote operations this country has ever seen.

A fellowship this fall will be an unforgettable experience. It's an unpaid position, and it'll be a lot of work, but at the end of every long day you'll feel the change you've made.

So, are you ready to take this on?

Apply to be an organizing fellow in Florida this fall:

http://my.barackobama.com/Fall-Organizing-Fellowship

Thanks,

Sowmya

Sowmya Aditi Mangipudi
North Carolina Organizing Fellow

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
So...are you going to put in 20 or 30 hours a week?:whistling::yum: If you can pronounce that name you only need to do 25!