• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Anybody have any Lincoln Welder resources?

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Have a Lincoln Square Wave 350 TIG welder. I need to find a repair manual. I have the operator's and the parts manuals, but not a repair or operations manual. Can't find anything on the web, and this is an obsolete welder.

Can anybody help?

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
most brand name welders have a good web site with a forum. I use to get all my questions answered at the hobart one.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks guys

The Lincoln site only has what I already have. I am looking for the repair manual. I am particularly interested in remote control for automation with a robot, and the troubleshooting of those circuits related to that.

I'll try that weiler place too.

Thanks again
Fred

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Ok, I figured it out. It was an optical switch for the arc acknowlegement circuit. Works fine now.

But if anybody comes across a repair manual, I sure would like one.