• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hillary's book . . .

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I mentioned to my sister that I wanted to read Hillary's book just to see what she was whining and lying about.
My sister said to just wait a month or two and it would be at a thrift store.
I think my sister is right, I will just wait and I'm sure it will be at the Goodwill store for 50 cents (or less).
Anyone else want to read what that lying b*tch Hillary has to whine about?

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I mentioned to my sister that I wanted to read Hillary's book just to see what she was whining and lying about.
My sister said to just wait a month or two and it would be at a thrift store.
I think my sister is right, I will just wait and I'm sure it will be at the Goodwill store for 50 cents (or less).
Anyone else want to read what that lying b*tch Hillary has to whine about?

I don't. It's like watching NASCAR. All the good wrecks will be shown on the 11:00 news.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I did see that book outlets were already cutting the price hoping it will sell. You might not have to wait long Cat.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm surprised the pages aren't all stuck together from all the "poor me" tears!!
Mike