• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Floor Smashed my face in

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
No I wasn't drunk either. I have epilepsy.
Sunday evening I had a Grand Mal seizure. I went out to turn off the sprinkler hose; then when I was coming back I vaguely remember waking up on my kitchen floor. However I didn't really know what was going on until when I was back in my recliner. Then I looked at my hands. I noticed they were bloody. At this time I was to numb to really feel any pain.
I went in the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My face was a mess, all puffed up. My hands were bloody from a bloody nose and my face was numb but soon begin to hurt. My front top teeth hurt (and still do hurt). Sure enough there was a small pool of dried blood on the kitchen floor where I had fallen. I woke up Monday morning and had a bloody nose and hurt. It took me all day to recover. I was really out of it.
Monday (I think it was Monday and not Sun. ) night I had some water I was drinking. When I woke up in my recliner I was all wet. I had spilled it all over myself. Good thing I wasn't using the laptop then.
It's a good thing that I purposely buy scratch resistant safety glasses because they were really messed up.

I am damn sick of these seizures. :sad: But I shouldn't bitch because there are a lot of people here in worst shape than I'm in.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Have you tried Hemp oil, or e+tract? There is one form of Hemp that is working well with seizure patients I am aware of...

Regards, Kirk

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I've never seen a human have a Grand Mal seizure but we had an Alaskan Malamute that had epilepsy, developed it at about 5 years old. Very scary. After seeing what my dog went through I can't even imagine what it is like for you. I hope you can get them under control, or at least better control. Really tough disease.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Have you tried Hemp oil, or e+tract? There is one form of Hemp that is working well with seizure patients I am aware of...

Regards, Kirk

So far none of my neurologists have recommended it. Because my health insurance co. pulled out of the state of Arizona completely I had to change companies and thus neurologists. I haven't seen this new neurologist yet. Don't even get me started on insurance companies and doctors or I will have to make something in the rant section.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
The most thing was worries me here is knowing you live alone (I think).. except for your kitty cats.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Yep I live alone. My sister and I stay in close touch so if she doesn't see or hear from me a couple times a week she will come over (she has the key to my house).

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Regards, Kirk
I'll 2nd what Kirk posted. I've heard and read some on this and it appears to be working wonders in young children. Hope it can help you. Please do keep us posted.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
So far none of my neurologists have recommended it. .

I am not sure they ever will with big Pharma companies driving their boat.. :w00t2:

I would consider taking the matter into your own hands. The internet can be a guide I'm thinking. Also I don't think you can overdose like you can with prescription drugs, but not sure about that.

Here in my State it has become a big issue, as it really helps those youth with seizure's. Parents are breaking the law currently, going out of state for hemp oil. Worth taking a look.. I would think.

Good luck, Kirk