• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

4t10 trackmaster to 601 conversion

mtncrawler

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Very, Very cool Cat. I hope you post some action photos for us. Does it have the aluminun rims?

tomelroy

Aluminum rims, foam filled tires...

Attachments

• side-view-at-joes-50%.jpg
    side-view-at-joes-50%.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 221
  • 62 Blue Thiokol Track Master.jpg
    62 Blue Thiokol Track Master.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 219

tomelroy

Bulldog1401, what are stokes?

One side door is factory (just moved back) the other and the rear door are custom.

Piston bully,,,good to know.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
after i bought it i wonder the same thing, but some of the original chassis is still there...old suspension removed....torsion axles added....smaller 12" tires and rims, and the oc-12...it also has a 4 speed instead of the 3 speed. I may one day change that to an automatic. I am sure a 1200c was the donor.

But i do like the idea of a Trackmaster body on a 1200c chassis... and it probably would be easier.

That would be the way to go if you have a bad body on a 1200. BUT if not then I dont think it would be to difficult to convert a 4T10 into a oc12 601. NOT sure what to call it. 601-12?

pezman

"Stokes" are 'outdoor' stretchers for moveing people in difficult positions. we use use them on the fire dept all the time.