• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Guy gets yelled at by FAT PRIUS owner for driving a diesel truck!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
***EXPLICIT LANGUAGE WARNING***

*may not be suitable for young children or the workplace*

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZBV486ignTk"]Guy gets yelled at by a fat Prius lady for having a diesel truck - YouTube[/ame]

Crazy people in this world. The guy in the truck, who owns a farm and horses, kept his cool.

I don't know how.

The fat enviro-wacko bitch deserves a:
80661340.jpg

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
He kept his cool a lot better then I would have...

A pair of Prius in the foreground... Sorry Muleman but I would have run over the pair.

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
The proper response should be:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf2uDKO-dnY&feature=related"]Dodge vs prius - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DC4ZdPVp1g"]Do You Smoke?-Then YOU better watch this - YouTube[/ame]

Been there, done that. Backed up waited for them to open the window to yell at me and did it again.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
When she leaned on my truck that would have been it. LOL Why was the kid in the back of the truck? She obviously has issues way beyond exhaust fumes.:yum::yum:You jerks are always blaming it on the Prius.:whistling::clap::clap:

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Q : What's worse than a Prius driver?
A : A Wisconsin driver
Q : What's worse than that?
A : A Wisconsin Prius Driver

Do these people know or see there is a right lane?????

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter

Come on now! Mine goes fast enough I had to have a chat with a deputy for 14 over the limit. I do see plenty of them trying to get those couple extra MPG's by driving the speed limit. I can run with traffic with mine just fine and still get 47 MPG.

loboloco

Come on now! Mine goes fast enough I had to have a chat with a deputy for 14 over the limit. I do see plenty of them trying to get those couple extra MPG's by driving the speed limit. I can run with traffic with mine just fine and still get 47 MPG.
Sorry Mule, 34 in a 20 zone doesn't count:yum::whistling:.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry Mule, 34 in a 20 zone doesn't count:yum::whistling:.
Actually it was 79 in a 65.:whistling::yum: He told if I was stopped again in the next 2 years they would throw the book at me. Wondered why I was driving a NY car with my Pa. drivers license. Told him i was registered to the Pa. farm and the wife was registered to the NY one.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I hope the truck driver wife was on the phone with the police. I would have reported that woman. They had it on video that she was acting crazy.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
that old bat would love me mines streight piped over fueled with larger injectors and aftermarket fuel pin when i step on it there's a nice plume of black smoke till teh turbo catches up.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter

See, I told you. Driving through Chicago on 294, speed limit 55, you're doing 69. Crap, move over to the damn slow lane! 80 is a Misdemeanor, so EVERYBODY but Prius drivers go 76-79.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well on road diesel jumped to $3.99 a gallon today. The guy filling his Dodge/cummins dropped well over $100 in his tank and mine was $26.:yum::yum:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter

Actually, the Prius destroys our environment FAR more than the diesel truck. Check out the HUGE dead zone around where the materials for the batteries for the toy car are made. Extremely toxic. Battery production stopped due to toxic results in China

Then, because my ancestors were underground coal miners, I know for a fact that the Prius with it's small gas engine would kill everyone in a mine where they run diesels around the clock with no problems.

Sorry to offend anyone with a Prius, but they positively are NOT what they are marketed to be; green for the environment. Another hint; besides all the toxic waste from making the batteries, ever wonder about where they go after they are shot in around 8 years?

I love it! I drive a crew cab 4X4 dually diesel. If someone driving a Speck has a problem with it, they can back up and take their best shot in ramming me. My other vehicle? An Excursion. I have 5 kids. If we take any trip, no other vehicle comfortably holds us and our luggage. Besides, to be blunt, in the event of a head on collision on a two lane highway, I like my odds a whole lot better with what I'm driving. I don't know what the Excursion weighs, but my truck weighs right at 8200 pounds with just me in it. The laws of physics don't favor a 2500 pound car in a collision. Besides, I'd like to see a Prius haul just my trailer with nothing on it. It weighs over 7,000 pounds before I put anything on it. I think I'd void my warranty trying to haul 18,000 pounds or so in a Prius or a Smart Car. No problems though. In my rural community you don't find many Prius owners.

Oh, for the fat sanctimonious bitch, I would have just walked over and ripped one of her doors off and told her that she now has better ventilation. :biggrin:

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
a rat rod diesel - how badass is that! Phawk, I'd love to drive that thing around town. So cool.

And I am the greenest SOB here - my car has 291,000 on her now. Most people would have bought 3 cars by now. I bought one.

Just call me Mr Green.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Dang, how'd I miss this thread?

If that psycho bitch pulled something like that around here, she'd get her gob muzzled in short order! :yum:

RNE228

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
You'd probably like this. A little dated, but at the local drag strip. 11.45 Chevelle/Duramx

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olEQ85nlQLg"]duramax chevelle, sac grudge night 9-10-11 - YouTube[/ame]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=XfQghRJ8etY&NR=1

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92VOUYSBiUQ&feature=relmfu"]duramax chevelle, sacramento raceway 4-10-10 - YouTube[/ame]

a rat rod diesel - how badass is that! Phawk, I'd love to drive that thing around town. So cool.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
And I am the greenest SOB here - my car has 291,000 on her now. Most people would have bought 3 cars by now. I bought one.

Bingo. That's the 'greenest' thing you can do when it comes to cars. Drive what you have instead of junking it for a new one. I don't care what anybody says, it costs less to keep one on the road than to buy a new one, AND makes less waste by not shoving it into a scrap yard to rot away into the earth.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
oh, man. that lady woulda collapsed in her hysterical bitch-pitch had she seen the exhaust my Dad used to create in the shop he owned from cars he repaired. w/ us kiddos of his in the garage- gasp! he'd stomp on it while it was suspended in the air or for a few on the concrete. i thought nothin' of it. jus' answer his phone & take messages.:yum:
wtf gives her the okay to say, in essence, he hasn't the right to drive anything he damned well pleases....... after all, she's has a right to own a prius. if she was so concerned w/ health, why'd she approach, then return to that vehicle rather than relocate her own.