• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

st4 axle shaft needed

peter keg

The splines are gone on my front axle shaft & chain driven sproket.If anyone has these parts please contact me.
Sprocket 39 tooth
front axle shaft
78 snow trac st4

Thanks
Peter

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Peter i have the parts you need but i don't know if they are the same as mine is for a 2 band track maby some body could lend some advice.

peter keg

Thanks Don.I can take some measurements of mine & get them to you.A friend of mine owns a Machine Shop So I am also going to check with him on making new ones.will post pics of my snow trac soon

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
they are pretty soft the drive sprockets are the same but i don't know about the axle shafts as long as he has a way to cut the splines wont be to hard to make one he may be able to notch it for a couple of key ways to and you could put it back together that way and it would be just as strong.