• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

little johny on the farm

emily91

little johny lives on the farm.

1 morning, he goes down to breakfast and his mother asks him to do his chores before breakfast.

so, out he goes. he's not feeling too happy about it, because he's very hungry.

his first job is to feed the chickens, and while he is their, he is feeling so angry he kicks one of the chickens

his next job is to clean out the pigs, and he's still feeling angry so kicks the pig

finally, he needs to milk the cows and, you guessed it.. still angry so kicks the cow

anyway he comes back and finds a plate of dry toast for breakfast

his mother says well, I saw what you did. you kicked the chickens so no eggs for am onth. you kicked the pig, so no sausages. and, you kicked the cow, so no milk.

just then, the father comes down the stairs and trips over the cat. johny looks at his mother and says are you going to be the one to tell him?. or am I

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
little johny lives on the farm.

1 morning, he goes down to breakfast and his mother asks him to do his chores before breakfast.

so, out he goes. he's not feeling too happy about it, because he's very hungry.

his first job is to feed the chickens, and while he is their, he is feeling so angry he kicks one of the chickens

his next job is to clean out the pigs, and he's still feeling angry so kicks the pig

finally, he needs to milk the cows and, you guessed it.. still angry so kicks the cow

anyway he comes back and finds a plate of dry toast for breakfast

his mother says well, I saw what you did. you kicked the chickens so no eggs for am onth. you kicked the pig, so no sausages. and, you kicked the cow, so no milk.

just then, the father comes down the stairs and trips over the cat. johny looks at his mother and says are you going to be the one to tell him?. or am I
:th_lmao:
UH,,,; Like I've been saying, Welcome to the Forum.:thumb: