• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Now I have heard it all.

daedong

Santa-Claus-Public-Health-Menace.jpg

Today, it is being asked if Santa Claus is a public health menace. It has been suggested that his image needs a huge makeover. For many years, a health expert says the jolly big man is just too big to be a good role model for children. It is thought that Santa eats too much and does not exercise enough. The man with the long white beard and over-sized suit (for his over sized belly) is not health conscious, putting him at risk for many health concerns. There is no getting around it. Santa is obese and this places him in a risk group for diabetes and other illnesses related to obesity.
Santa Claus is seen as a medical nightmare because he is overweight, hardly seen walking while always being pulled by reindeer, and many times seen smoking his pipe. An expert at the Nathan Grills of Monash University in Australia says our Christmas icon should get rid of his sleigh and start riding a bicycle or walking. It is believed that the Santa that sits by the fire eating cookies and drinking while smoking a pipe are long gone. Experts believe that this image is just too unhealthy for our youth today; it is time for Santa to become healthier by losing losing the belly and start living a healthier life stye.

http://www.efitnessnow.com/news/200...c-health-menace/comment-page-1/#comment-22903

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Glad to see you have some politically correct idiots over there as well. Every time I see something like this I can't help but think there is someone who needs a real job to occupy their time.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Some people don't know when to keep their f'ing opinions to themself. I say we have an open investigation on the next ass hole that tells us how to live our lives. I demand a full background check to see if that person has ever done anything out of line or eaten anything that has been suggested to be unhealthy, and then I want a full scan of their personal computer to find out what other left-wingnuts they have been in contact with, or what left-wingnut websites they have frequented. Then I want to know what their personal sexual orientation is, as well as any sexually related websites they frequent. The results of said investigation are to be published on the front page of the same newspaper, alongside the articles telling us that WE are all f'ed up because we do, say or believe something different than them. If we are all so f'd up, I want to prove to everyone else that these nosy busy-bodies are more seriously f'd up than we are. What goes around comes around. If you're not willing to be fully investigated, then keep your opinions to yourself.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Viv, over here they've taken God, Jesus and religion out of Christmas. Tell them to keep their f****ng hands off Santa!!!!!!