• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker Recoating

Hello all! I want to introduce myself and offer my services. I specialize in Recoating tucker bogeys and drive sprockets. I also make Dana and spicer axle bushings. I also have the de icer rings for the older Tucker’s. Slide blocks are also available. I also re coat bombardier sprockets. I’m located in Buxton Maine and offer free shipping to the 48 states. If anyone has any questions feel free to call me anytime at 765-570-0525.

olympicorange

……….. hello Dave ,.. welcome aboard ,.. post pictures of your products,.. ive seen your work ,.. you'll have a lot of interest & work here for sure... :thumbup::thumbup:

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have quite a few ( 9 tooth ) cores. also newer 1" (04 - 13) idler cores if you have a customer in need.

do you do terra track drivers?

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have some Sno Cat Idlers I want to match that need recoating. Do you have any ballpark pricing on the common items?

Glad to see some North East support here. Welcome!