• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Smartest Woman In The United States!

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
(Oldie but a goody!)

A plane has five passengers on board: The Pope, Dr. Anthony Fauci, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton (or insert Nancy Pelosi here), and a ten year old school girl. The plane is about to crash and there are only four parachutes. Dr. Fauci said, “I need one, I have to help develop a cure for the global health crisis of COVID-19!” He straps on a parachute and jumps. The Pope said, “I need one, I have to help spiritually guide people through this global health crises!” He takes one and jumps. Hillary said, “I need one, I’m the smartest woman in the United States.” She takes one and jumps. President Trump pauses for a moment and then turns to the 10 year old. After a deep sigh, he says tenderly, “you can have the last parachute, I’ve lived my life, yours is only starting.” The child replies, “don’t worry, there are two parachutes left. The smartest woman in the United States took my school backpack!”