• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

pactor

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
does anyone on here have any experience with pactor 1, 2, or3???? Wyoming EOC, RERT use these as our emergency data transfer. Looking for someone to send practice info back and forth. Would like someone a good distance away. And to have regular contact with to keep skills updated.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
get ahold of Matrain Rudd WL7MR he has one going just about all the time. uou should be able to e-mail him through winlink.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm still trying to get anyone get back to me on JT-65HF and PSK31 on the iPad with my Ft-817nd QRP rig. There's so darn many digital modes, it's a real challenge to understand what they are, much less get proficient with them. Good luck learning a new mode.

de KD8PFB

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm still trying to get anyone get back to me on JT-65HF and PSK31 on the iPad with my Ft-817nd QRP rig...

de KD8PFB

Gee, I literally work the world with 5 watts PSK 31.

you might want to run PSK REPORTER and see if you have a good signal and low IMD.

PSK Reporter will give you the ability to monitor your station for listening and sending signal to let you see how far you transmit almost instantly

if you use Ham Radio Deluxe, then you already have the software
de ND6M

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Gee, I literally work the world with 5 watts PSK 31.

you might want to run PSK REPORTER and see if you have a good signal and low IMD.

PSK Reporter will give you the ability to monitor your station for listening and sending signal to let you see how far you transmit almost instantly

if you use Ham Radio Deluxe, then you already have the software
de ND6M

Holy crap! I turned down my Yaesu FT-450D to 5 watts and shot off a CQ TEST. Freaking amazing how my signal is getting out with PSK31. Longest report...

Rx at Mon, 22 Sep 2014 02:37:35 GMT
From FR5HA in Reunion Island
Loc LG78QQ by KD8PFB
Distance: 9553 miles bearing 74°
Frequency: 14.070 MHz (20m), PSK31

That was off my 66' New Carolina Windom at 28' flat top. I can hardly wait to get my rotor replaced for the 10-15-20m beam and play with that.

Thanks for the help. I had 30 reports in 6 countries on 5w. I'm Pumped!!

Yes, I'm running HRD, as well as Fldigi.

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
glad to help,..... 10,000miles @ 5 watts:flowers: on 20 meters,

try 30 meters if you have an antenna you can load up

I also have been running WSPR @ 250 mw..... lots of stations using it

ND6M