• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Is this your future ?

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
OK ! This year has been crazy ! My new building is way too busy for me and the wife to keep going at this crazy pace .

SOooooo, we decided to sell it . It this for you ? Maybe ?, maybe not .
Want to break the chain of working for someone else and live in the heart of the wilderness in a small town of 200 and the best hunting and fishing in the lower 48 .
Oh yea ,,,, Business is good ! Damn good .

Me ! I am selling to go and spend more time in Panama . I am supposed to be retired

Here is my ad on craigslist .

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/bfs/3964161749.html

Bamby

One question I always have when reviewing adds such as yours is "Price". Without a pricing reference point how can one determine if the potential purchase is within their means?

PS nice looking place that I'm sure someone will be interested in.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
One question I always have when reviewing adds such as yours is "Price". Without a pricing reference point how can one determine if the potential purchase is within their means?

PS nice looking place that I'm sure someone will be interested in.

+1 on the price.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Good morning sir !
The ad is to get people interested in contacting me and asking more questions . That is usually where I start .
I never throw the price out there at the start . I like to explain to the future buyer what they will be getting for their money and possible buying options ,I might consider .

I also base my selling price off a mimimun of 1% times 100 of the total gross per month . EI: If a building is returning $1000 a month in returns it will cost you at least $100,000. to buy it .
For your information this business would cost $525,000 to purchase . We are averaging about a 2 % return now per month .
This is a turn key operation . Nothing else is needed to do by the new owners .
The important part is to have good paperwork to show a revenue line .

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I've heard too much bitchin' about this place to want any part of it. Them wetbacks still stealing your towels?

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I've heard too much bitchin' about this place to want any part of it. Them wetbacks still stealing your towels?

Stolen towels I can deal with - it's the crapping in the washer that creeps me out. :unsure:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter

Nope !We stopped supplying em . Only to our locals we know get towels .

Hell yes I am bitchin :w00t2:!!!! Its my own damn fault too . I thought I would have something to help the locals and bring in a few bucks , not turn it into a crazy ass non stop tourist attraction !!!! Its a luandrymat for cryin out loud and I got little old ladies meeting with their sewing club on the front deck each week ???:unsure: . I went by the other day and there was 4 women and one old horny bastard sitting at the picnic table by the stream sewing and gossiping .People stop by all the time to just sit and relax ... ITS A LAUNDRYMAT for cryin out loud !!!
The money is nice but I really need a break .

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
love705 - You're not going to get a reply. BigAl passed away almost a year ago. :(