• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Post some boating pics PLEASE!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have a few pics to share from the last boating season. I hope you ahve some to share also. :thumb:

Attachments

• DSCF0278_r.JPG
    DSCF0278_r.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 175
  • DSCF0280_r.JPG
    DSCF0280_r.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 172
  • DSCF0283_r.JPG
    DSCF0283_r.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 175
  • DSCF0284_r.JPG
    DSCF0284_r.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 160

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Look real close and thats a Chiquita Banana Freighter in the background . This is taken off our deck in Panama .

Attachments

• misc. 064.jpg
    misc. 064.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 165

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Heres one of our old wooden dug out canoe called a "Cayuco" in Panama .
It is hand craved out of one tree . Lenght is 31 feet . Motor is a 40 horse Yamaha . It weighs 2500 - 3000 pounds !

Second pic is looking across the bay from the deck of a friends home

3rd pic is Heading out to our Island in our old boat in Panama .

Attachments

• DSC04955.jpg
    DSC04955.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 165
  • Bocas sunset.jpg
    Bocas sunset.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 170
  • Baja Mar.jpg
    Baja Mar.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 162

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
This is the local Indian church that was built over the water on my Pineapple Plantation that I had on another island called San Cristobal . I love this picture . On Sundays you could hear the locals singing gospel songsfrom here for miles !

Attachments

• San Cristabol water view #3.jpg
    San Cristabol water view #3.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 163

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good pics Al. It sure is beautiful down there.
Please remind me next spring when the time is right to donate to that school again. Such a worthy cause and I'd like to help out as I can.

Good luck fishing Vin. Hope you catch a big un and don't stir up the sea monsters like Darroll posted. :D

I was wondering though Vin .....how do you get much fishing done when you are jumping in the water all the time like you did here? :D :yankchain:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Good pics Al. It sure is beautiful down there.
Please remind me next spring when the time is right to donate to that school again. Such a worthy cause and I'd like to help out as I can.

Thanks Doc ,
Actually, were in really "good shape" in funding the school children ! The number of children needing help actually went down this year too. Quite a few of the local ExPats came forward and started helping the families .God Bless You and your family . Merry Christmas :clap::clap::clap::thumb::thumb::thumb: