• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Kamala Harris Assembles Campaign Staff Of Unpaid California Prison Laborers

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Satire from the Onion -

Kamala Harris Assembles Campaign Staff Of Unpaid California Prison Laborers
Tuesday 1:28pm

https://politics.theonion.com/kamal..._RSS&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=&utm_term=

WASHINGTON—On the heels of yesterday’s announcement that she would be running for president, Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) reportedly began staffing her campaign Tuesday with unpaid inmates from California correctional facilities. “I’m so grateful to have such an incredible and devoted team headed up by my new campaign manager, Spider, as we work together to fight for American values,” said Harris of the two dozen non-violent criminal offenders who would reportedly work shifts of up to 72 hours out of her campaign office in exchange for three square meals a day and all the “Kamala Harris 2020” merchandise they could carry. “Whether it’s knocking on doors, leading focus groups, making phone calls, or helping prep me for upcoming media appearances, my entire staff will be comprised of unpaid prison laborers. Not only will this cut campaign-related expenses by up to $20 million, it will also allow inmates to spend time in the community and provide them with valuable work-related opportunities.” Harris added that due to a quirk in California state law, most inmates would be ineligible to work for other political campaigns once they’d been released from prison.

Attachments

• 463A010F-C63B-447B-9776-C69C240B20CA.jpeg
    463A010F-C63B-447B-9776-C69C240B20CA.jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 118

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
She just gave her own campaign the kiss of death right out of the gate. Not that she seriously had a chance to start with. :bonk:

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
lemme see if I have this right,... these convicted criminals are now volunteering for an ex District attorney.