• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

SV200 windshield seals

Jphoenix

SUPER Site Supporter
I’m going to remove the glass from my SV200 in order to refinish the cab, are the seals standard items I can buy from someplace? They appear to be the same rubber seal cross section front and rear, would to buy a suitable length of it for all four windows.

Any info or leads appreciated.

Jphoenix

SUPER Site Supporter
Thanks, that’s a mighty big website, I was a bit lost. Do you sell lengths of the correct seal? I’ll have to remove it and and get a measurement.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks, that’s a mighty big website, I was a bit lost. Do you sell lengths of the correct seal? I’ll have to remove it and and get a measurement.

Your better off ordering a roll, you will need it if your doing all the windows
Better get a install tool too.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I can't agree more, buy a roll.

I have become a source around here, I sell the extra to my lazy buddies, which in turn funds mine...... I have sent some to lazy ff members.

lazy equals smart.......

I am struggling to recall the website i found that was cleaner to find the product at.... If I stumble across it I will post it.... it was something like auto trim or some such

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
I can't agree more, buy a roll.

Good advice!

I would suggest measuring your windows to see how much you need, and then buy a single roll with at least that amount of window gasket. That quantity may be more than you want, but the problem with shorter lengths is you tend to have a lot of waste as you want one one length to do each window, not multiple pieces for a single window. Suppose you have four windows that need 14' long pieces each. That adds up to 56'. Two 25' lengths and a 10' wont work, a 50' and a 10' won't work either.

Unless they've changed policies, CR Laurence won't sell to "the unwashed masses", better known as individuals. You need to be a business, or at least you had to be when I tried to buy from them.

You can, however figure out the CR Laurence part number and then Google that. There will very likely be other companies that retail that same product. I've done that successfully.