• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

No more Big Mac in EU

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ahh big bad McDonalds lost.

Attachments

• McDonaldsNoBigMacInEU2.jpg
    McDonaldsNoBigMacInEU2.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 153

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Now there is justice served hot on a bun... :thumbup:

I cannot stand the new "artisan" burgers at Mc Donald's, as they just plain suck. Heart burn on a bun... :hammer:

I find the new menu boards they are using confusing, as the older stuff like a big Mac are now in fine print hidden with other menu items.

Me thinks Micky D's is going slowly but surely down that long hill.. They now find out they have boat loads of new competition..

Regards, Kirk

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
The only thing I've ever cared for at macd's is their breakfast sandwiches.
Mike

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I haven't been to one in years. I have no idea what now resides under the Golden Arches.

I have somehow, so far,,,;survived.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Just my opinion:
Breakfast Burrito - Up-check
Fish Sandwich - Up-check
Remainder of Menu - Upchuck

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Just my opinion:
Breakfast Burrito - Up-check
Fish Sandwich - Up-check
Remainder of Menu - Upchuck

Agree with this totally.

In Michigan at the clowder recently, I tried a butter milk fried chicken sandwich. I would add this to the list of up-check.

No heart burn with that one. :wink:

Regards, Kirk

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
All I know is they're doing a promotional thing now with bacon on everything.
Fries, Big Macs maybe even the fish and chicken sandwiches.
I crave McDonald's every now and then.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I go in to McDonald's exactly once a year.

Every year when I take my car in for a service there just happens to be a McD's right next door. While they are working on the car I wander over there and have one of their breakfast sandwiches and coffee. I kinda look forward to it but I don't need to be going twice!!!

It always puzzled me why you need millions of dollars to buy a McDonald's franchise. You need to sell a lot of hamburgers to make that up front money back.