• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

How much is gas where you live??

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
About the same as Reaper's prices here (but not surprising since we live pretty close).

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Deisel is $3.03 , 87 unleaded is about $2.80:snow2_smi: . It figures .... I own a deisel

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
BigAl said:
Deisel is $3.03 , 87 unleaded is about $2.80:snow2_smi: . It figures .... I own a deisel
Your profile says Idaho/Panama but that sounds like your other place in CA. Am I correct? If so, any idea what the prices are in ID?

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
BigAl said:
unleaded is about $2.80:snow2_smi: .
Wow.

My wife filled up this afternoon for our trip over to the ranch in the morning. I just now asked her what she paid, and she said $2.55. We are about 50 miles down the hill from you.

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
Northeast Tennessee...........$2.11 avg reg unleaded.......$2.34 deisel

Al...are those Idaho or panama prices?

Do you have access to biodeisel? How much?

Gatorboy

Great question that I am so interested in reading about from others. It's $2.09 by me, so if some of you paying more want to save a couple pennies, come and drive over to Harford County Maryland to get your gasoline.

Other things I'd like to know is:

- how much does a gallon of whole milk cost where you live?
- what is the outside temperature at your house?
- what is the inside temperature at your house?
- what time is it where you live?

jwstewar

Gatorboy said:
Great question that I am so interested in. Other things I'd like to know is:?

Gatorboy said:
- how much does a gallon of whole milk cost where you live?:?
This week Kroger has 5 gallons for $10, most of the time it is $2.59.
Gatorboy said:
- what is the outside temperature at your house?:?
0 :snow2_smi:
Gatorboy said:
- what is the inside temperature at your house?:?
Gatorboy said:
- what time is it where you live?:?
6:30 AM

Regular gas is between $2.28 and $2.39. Had been running around $2.15. Diesel went back up to between $2.49 and $2.69.

BoneheadNW

Gatorboy said:
Great question that I am so interested in reading about from others. It's $2.09 by me, so if some of you paying more want to save a couple pennies, come and drive over to Harford County Maryland to get your gasoline.

Other things I'd like to know is:

- how much does a gallon of whole milk cost where you live?
- what is the outside temperature at your house?
- what is the inside temperature at your house?
- what time is it where you live?
How about:
How long are your arm hairs?
If your shirt could talk, what would it say?
Assign a number to each letter in your first name (A = 1, B = 2, etc). What is the sum of those numbers?
Bonehead

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
BoneheadNW said:
How long are your arm hairs?
About a 1/4" near my wrists, but up on my shoulders about an 1 and a 1/4.
BoneheadNW said:
If your shirt could talk, what would it say?
Wow, I feel great on your nipples :5boobs:
BoneheadNW said:
Assign a number to each letter in your first name (A = 1, B = 2, etc). What is the sum of those numbers?
Bonehead
2+ 15 +2 = 19

Fuel here is $2.07 for E-85, $2.27 for regular unleaded, $2.57 for diesel

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
bczoom said:
Your profile says Idaho/Panama but that sounds like your other place in CA. Am I correct? If so, any idea what the prices are in ID?
Boomer ,
You are correct .I still have the 3 places but,I am preparing to sell this house in Calif and rent it back until I permantely leave . Housing prices are still up and I think it might be in my best interest to turn it now .This might be a good thread to start and see where housing prices are at across the U.S. ?????????

Anyway, That gas price quote is Northern California prices here in Grass Valley area . It is a little cheaper in Sacramento and a hell of a lot more in San Francisco .
Idaho runs about 10 cents cheaper across the board . In Panama the price for fuel is about the same as here in Grass Valley .